The inaugural meeting of the Club took place in January 1958, following almost 4 years of planning.
As at June 30th 1958, the foundation membership stood at 118. In July 1958 the Ladies Club was formed with a membership of 73.
In October of the same year the greens were officially opened, 12 months after that the first set of lighting was installed over one of the greens. The original Clubhouse was completed and opened during the 1960/61 season.
Since that period the Club has flourished and now has a diverse mix of bowling members, social bowling members as well as social club members. In 2019 the Club fielded two full sides of 16, plus two 6-a-side with the top two sides playing in Division 3 and 6.